Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Day off rant

Shit, I need to blow off some steam. On a positive note, a cigarette didn't come to mind. Funny how I thrived on them and now, I totally despise everything about it. Usually if I'm stressed out I'd go to the gym and torture the body but I've just had a late lunch so I'll let time pass for now.

The neighbours' youngest is playing the violin, one of the many musical tuitions her parents have given. Now I hear piano. Is it the school holidays?? Hmm..Usually they'll be on one of their instruments but only on the weekends and the school holidays. They're pretty decent, for their age I should say they're not bad at all.

I never learned any musical instruments during my childhood. It was mostly tennis and BB guns. A tiny regret. Wish I played the piano or the guitar. Maybe even the saxophone. I think its such a personal achievement for any guy to be able to enthral an audience, a friend, a loved one or anyone with their musical ability. Its not too late, but I haven't the luxury of time. I'll keep that in future reference.

I salute guys especially who are able to impress with their musical talents. Just seems like they had a more meaningful childhood. Mine was, just not in a musical sense.

No comments: