Saturday, March 12, 2005

My man, Bill

Managed to miss Ally's birthday dinner at Tambun but priorities come first so I joined the crew at SS for some drinks. It was quite eventful considering everyone brought the missus along so as usual it was Garrick & I being paired off as the lovey dovey but hey, come next week I'm gonna be the sorry sod holding my own d*ck while having drinks.
SS wasn't the place I frequented but we all thought a change of scenery would be livelier. Turns out the night wasn't too bad but right in front of our table were people I used to be friends with. So both parties went along with the notion of being aware of each other's presence, but certainly trying really hard to deny it.

Bill brought the missus to join us which I can say..was rare. but kudos to him for letting her get a whiff of what animals we are muahahaha!!! But for some moments, I envied Bill. See, Bill was the straightest person I'd ever met. He's always telling the truth and being straightforward. Well, to me its really something rare coz he doesn't hide his feelings and I like that. He'd be the person to give you sensible point of views and always always the person one could rely on. From the corner of my eye, I peaked and everytime I did, I could see he was very happy with the missus. I'm glad for him. Really.

I had a lot of respect for Bill. He was the man with the schedule. Will never break his planned task for anything, well maybe the missus but nothing else. What we're lacking in our group is actually sticking to the schedule. Bill would always be spot on for every appointment but we weren't. I mean he's the one who's setting a really good example of what a responsible person should uphold. Maybe we take it for granted coz we're all such great friends. Lately he's been making it a point for us to really get our behinds to respective destinations on time.
Overall, I think Bill's a swell fella, maybe a little too straight but I'd definitely want him to be on my side than the opposite.

Right now, the friendship of me, Garrick, Bill & Krish are at its strongest. Although Alan seems to be coming into the picture since his transfer back here. But as for now, I can safely say we're bonding stronger than ever. Its the quality..not the quantity.

No comments: