Tuesday, August 02, 2005

This is my last post from Penang island. The past week has been very memorable and emotionally draining. I just want to thank my really wonderful crew for setting up two farewell drinking and dinner sessions. Really gonna miss you guys. Just a short post, as its 4 hours before I get up and 6 more before my plane departs.

Don't worry guys, I'll never forget my roots and I sure as hell won't forget my buddies. If all goes well, I'd like for you all to visit me during the opening of our new plant. We've always talked about achieving success in our lives, and if all goes to plan, I'd like to celebrate that moment with no one else but you guys and my family. Our frienship together has helped toughen each other and instill the sheer hunger for making it in life. For that, we have each of us to thank for.

So my friends, be the best you can be and always strive to aim for the top. I'm really going to miss you fools a lot.

No comments: