Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Perfect Sunday morning

The weekend went by without any nightlife activity so I managed to sleep early and got up fresh on a Sunday morning to go hiking. I'm quite pleased with the progress I've been making with a plus for quitting smoking altogether.
I managed to trek the youth park path all the way till number 10. I can't remember when was the last time I've ever been to that point..or maybe its even my first! I've always trekked to number 5 but I'm not sure about 10.

Anyways, I feel great finding a new and healthy lifestyle to live by. Gone are the smoking days, beer guzzling sessions. Jogging, gyming and hiking are to be a new curriculum. Getting fresh air, exercizing the body and mind, seeing nature, pushing oneself. I tagged along with me a camera just in case but I always think to myself as the reward to goin up -The view.
Overlooking the main part of the city, its skyscrapers, the sea and not forgetting the Penang bridge. What a sigh.

I'll always remember what dad taught me. He said if we worked really hard, they'd always be a reward at the end of your task..For me on that beautiful Sunday morning, it was this...

No comments: