Saturday, March 05, 2005

Struggling to put the sails up

Lately I've been uncharacteristically quiet towards the boys. Particularly last weekend when we met up for drinks. I thought I was the only odd one out come next week when my best mate's gal will be back and that completes the trio of galfriends of the boys.

Sigh..I hate being alone. Shaking my head, I'm such a beginner at this. Part of me wants to find a companion but another part doesn't. I don't want to be going because I can't seem to forget the last one. One which took sacrifices, compromises, tears, arguements, laughters, patience, perseverence to build.. Grr ..no, I'm not angry, just somewhat puzzled and dazed. It seems my ship hasn't yet sailed so I seem to be stuck in a time warp of emotional distress. I can't seem to erase her smile, which I could tell just by listening to her voice..

Ahhh..tonight, please give me the chance to dream about my past..All I ask for is one night...

No comments: