Monday, February 28, 2005

Zonked

I was somewhat baffled when I logged into my blog. I remember writing the first paragraph about watching the flying epic but I DO NOT recall the second one at all..Yeah, I've been restless and having a lot on my mind the last few days. A client, who also happens to be a doctor prescribed me some sleeping pills and that was the result. I couldn't remember a thing when I woke up. Remember blogging and watching 'Team America'..next thing, I was awoken by the digital alarm clock the next day.

It was a good rest altho short. No moodiness whatsoever (guess no one's lived to tell the tale of waking a person up with a less than 7hr sleep on a weekend), feeling quite jolly actually. So anyways, woke up early coz it was breakfast day. Now that Bill is back on the island, we're making it a point to have this ritual every weekend. We tried a new place called Leong Kee Huat - a dim sum joint but it was quite disappointing. We decided to try somewhere new from our usual Tai Tong, at least we know we won't be hurrying back for a second time. Any suggestions for great dim sum places?
Now that breakfast is established on weekends, its time to get back to the fitness routine. Heard the gym at the club is ready, but not the treadmills..darn. I really don't mind jogging on the tar road, just haven't been disciplining myself to do so. Yes I shall, I shall. Can't help it if my cooks are so darn brilliant!

Ok, its a blazing hot Sunday, but quiet and peaceful. Think I'll settle for a jog rather than the usual tea. Later then..

No comments: