Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Season of loneliness

It hasn't been the best of starts for 2005 with a personal loss. Feeling a bit dazed, confused..not certain what to do. Didn't help its my day off with absolutely nothing to do..Called up Krish and had lunch with him. Was really thoughtful of him to take time off to keep me company.

Being alone is the worst at this moment. My mind wanders, it thinks, especially of the treasured memories.. I can feel my mind playing tricks on me, seeing that familiar face over here by the escalator, over there by the Nike Shop.. Is there such a thing as an emotional timebomb? Will I explode? Grrr..best mate still away on holiday..Ok, ok..I know I'm gonna have to deal with it on my own but I need the support of my frens.

I need to get away..Tsk, still about 2 plus weeks to go till the Bangkok trip. I'll find solace there. Already been marked down to do some damage to my liver with former uni mates. Still, temporary escape..Alright, gonna get a hold of myself. Its the new year, starting afresh. Gonna keep my head down and work hard..REAL hard.

No comments: