Monday, January 03, 2005

Da Blues

Feeling lousy. Can't describe it. Maybe I can..in between exhausted and needy. I've worked really hard but not complaining as I reaped the rewards during the festivities. Never before have I been so exhausted. Imagine, being awake but unable to open the eyes. Besides being physically drained, I also feel alone. Haven't really spent much time with her because her sisters are back and busy with the wedding. Still, most of my allocated time has gone to her friends (but I can't complain coz she hasn't seen them in a while) and family.

She's been acting peculiar of late, and I've been really too tired to think too deep. I dunno..maybe I'm just physically and mentally pooped. Damn it, if it is then my paranoia is really playing mind games. Shan't think, just rest.. just rest..

No comments: