Saturday, December 04, 2004

This week & beyond

This week gone by has been a good one, and I hope to keep hold of the momentum. The restaurant has been doing well and weekends are super packed. I'm glad. Now for the next phase -Expansion. The sickening part is the slow response of the city council in getting anything approved. There are so many restaurants around illegally, i.e. No permit. I don't blame business operators as it takes a hell of a long time for our own state government to approve the necessary criteria in F&B. I was left fuming when I had submitted all the needed documents for the process and it was delayed over and over again. Finally after some big wig intervention, my license was approved- after three years.

Anyways, I'm still in the positive light as plans are hovering on the second phase of a new restaurant. I'll be getting the proposal from owners of e-Gate within this week to study the rent structure their management has drawn up. Still nothing is solid, but after seeing the place, and its magnificent view, one has to flash a big big smile. Gee, why do I seem so happy though? I think I've been hit by the festivity bug. Christmas is just round the corner and new years' a shout away.. Nah..Ok partly... Hohoho, princess is comin to town! Yippers, she'll be in by next week! I guess its all that combined together that's got me all excited. We got princess, BBQ, Christmas dinner, new year's countdown.. Then the new year begins, with new resolutions/aims/goals/targets. I really can't wait for all that to fall into place. Blog you later (;

No comments: