Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Torment

This morning at five, I was introduced to hell.

Soundly asleep, my phone went off and next thing I knew I was scrambling to the washroom for dear life. It was the beginning of torture beyond words.
Eyes barely opening I was on the phone while doing the deed and kept the sound at a minimum. Conversation went on for nearly half an hour while I attempted expertly to use the 'silencer' move.

All was fine and dandy, conversation was over and I was done on my throne. Cleaned up and made my way back to bed. Slowly I was drifting to unconsciousness when suddenly there was another bout of gut wrenching pain and zoomed back to the lavatory.

This went on non-stop from five till about half past ten, where I became so pale and drained, I passed out, luckily on my bed.
I had an hour's shut eye and could slowly feel a fever catching on. Feeling an urge coming on I hauled myself up and started expelling continuously into the bin.

By this time I was so drained and weak I could barely stay up and immediately fell back into bed. Feeling a little better after waking up around midday and was accompanied to the hospital with a friend.

It was little surprise with all the obvious signs that the doctor suspected food poisoning. Nee ways, I've been prescribed lots of antibiotics, vitamins and tylenol to speed up recovery.

So now I'm off to get plenty of rest and recuperate from Lucifer's den and I shall elaborate more on yesterday's post!

Aaaah...LOVE!

No comments: