Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Enterprising

Today's generation have leapfrogged the glory days of past heroes and become even more enterprising. With the internet virtually, no pun intended, a must for everyone in our everyday lives, blogs have become a crazed phenomenon.

Through its popularity, sponsors have tapped on to bloggers with high traffic by offering money in turn for written advertisements. Sort of like Google AdSense.

Step aside though, as Asia's up and coming blog advertising community, nuffnang is taking Malaysia and Singapore by storm. Soon the fever will be spreading to neighbouring countries but they are already racking up local memberships in high numbers.

So when I say enterprising, I mean nuffnang's co-founder, Timothy Tiah. I got to know him thru a very dear friend. I think he's found and done something overlooked by so many in the world and to think of his young age? So if you're an avid blogger, check out his site for more information. I personally like it because its a business venture with a lot of fun.

Nope, I'm not getting paid to write about it. But you've got to admit, its a brilliant and enterprising move. No?

No comments: