Thursday, February 03, 2005

B for Breakfast

Finally! My wireless is working so I can actually blog from the comfort of my shangri-la than in the living room. Went out for lunch with Alice and Li Ling on Tuesday at this little Italian place called 'Belorama'? Serves very decent food at very reasonable prices. There were only 3 staff and the owner-from Albania, cooks.
I wouldn't mind going there for breakfast as I'm a huge breakfast fan. Ok..Only problem is..Who am I gonna drag along FOR breakfast? I could always wake up for breakfast at hotels no matter how late I go to bed. I can't explain it, but just getting up early to a hearty breakfast just makes my day. I was quite disappointed I missed breakfast on my last day in Bangkok as my flight was 7am and breakfast only started at 6!
Its difficult to find good places for scrambled/poached eggs, omelets, crisped bacon..Basically the works in Penang. It may be crazy early, but I'm definitely game if breakfast was on the cards.

No comments: